David Gammon has been a loyal, hardworking Green Gate employee for over seven years.
The 25-year-old from Maidstone, has a degree from the University of Staffordshire, has always lived in the town, attending the boys’ grammar.
He is another of Green Gate’s fundraisers, and feels it’s important to contribute to local charities, travelling nearly 3,000km in a rickshaw through India.
1. What’s your favourite part of your day?
When everything always runs super-smoothly because we’re all seasoned professionals
2. What makes you laugh the most?
When idiots do stupid things
3. What has been your biggest challenge to date?
4. What object could you not live without?
5. Who would be your dream dinner guest?
The Hairy Bikers
6. Favourite film?
The Jungle Book (1967)
7. If you could have attended any event in history what would it be?
The height of the British Empire
8. What’s your favourite motto?
Don’t take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive
9. Who would you choose to play you in a film about your life?
10. Sum yourself up in three words
Big, hairy, loud
The Packhouse, Heath Road, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone ME17 4JB - 01622 534000