Hannah started the company with Neil at a cold and windy Kent county show and has been a key part of the firms’ growth thoughout.
In more recent years, looking after a growing family become her focus as well as keeping Neil sane – well, trying!
While Hannah sits as a Director and HR advisor to the firm, she now also follows her passion of child care and is progressing towards a Masters degree in child psychiatry.
1. What’s your favourite part of your day?
The evening – when the children are asleep and I can put my PJs on and relax in peace and quiet
2. What makes you laugh the most?
3. What has been your biggest challenge to date?
Being a parent
4. What object could you not live without?
5. Who would be your dream dinner guest?
Ant and Dec
6. Favourite film?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
7. If you could have attended any event in history, what would it be?
The birth of Jesus
8. What’s your favourite motto?
You choose who comes into your life, but you can choose what window you throw them out of
9. Who would you choose to play you in a film about your life?
10. Sum yourself up in three words
Short, sweet and indecisive
The Packhouse, Heath Road, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone ME17 4JB - 01622 534000